Documenting your Party
- Party Expenses
- A form to track your expenses. Keep it in the same envelope as where
you put your receipts, and fill it in as you shop.
- Party Inventory Sheet - print first page only,
as many copies as you need
- As you shop for the party, you can fill these sheets in. Or, once
you've shopped, if you then pack all the supplies into boxes for carrying
to the party, fill in the sheets as you put everything into their
Under "Initial purchase" you can write in how much you have. (This can
include donated or loaned materials.) If you're running more than one
party night and run out of something, you can mark in how much you bought
on the second shopping run under "Resupply amounts."
Under "Notes" you can indicate whether any sort of prep is required, as
opposed to just open the package and dump. (For example, slicing
fruit.) Also you can make notes on what was a hit, or not.
- Soda Inventory Sheet
- You may want to save a copy of this and adapt it for your own use.
Soda flavors and preferences vary by region. You can write in
exactly what you buy - for example, if you buy Mug Root Beer, indicate
that instead of the A&W Root Beer shown on this sheet. You probably
won't buy 7up, Sprite, and Slice, but if you buy one of them, you can mark
which one you get.
- Party Report
and Soda History Sheet
A place to write down a summary of your party, for your files.
- Party packing
Party food checklist
- Things that I want to make sure I bring
- Soda Consumption Notes
- My own notes on sodas and parties.