"LA in 2006 parties ROCKED!" [Karen "Gandalara"
"Were those guys professional actors? Or real soldiers sent back in time?" [James J. Walton
"Who knows but it was the most fun I've had in a long, long time! I especially loved the scientist. <giggle> I'm going to scaaan yooouur brrrrain noow. <giggle>" [Cherri Munoz
"The Space Cadet party was a riot! ... The Space Cadet theme was the funniest I have seen in a very long time. Here are some pictures we took." [Debbie Lentz
"It sure was! One of the highlights of the con for me. You all have so much imagination, it's scary. :)" [Denise Ruth
"For me, that's what science fiction is all about -- imagination! I would expect nothing less from a scifi con. :-)" [Kay Brenner, 10-Sep-2002
"Well, then my imagination must be sorely lacking, because what they accomplished exceeded anything my poor brain could ever expect or come up with! <g>" [Denise Ruth
Thanks to Craig Miller, Chad Childers for caption help on this page.
Michael Reed, and someone else (Bobbi King?).
Name(s) needed for caption! Click on picture, then scroll down, to add or correct our information.
Michael Reed, Debbie Lentz.
Michael Reed giving weapons instructions to Evelyn Baker of Ontario, Canada.
Debbie Lentz gets her brain scanned by "Dr. Schnitzen-Gruber" (Shawn Crosby).
- Con Jose Part 1: Truck Loading at Elizabeth and Jerome's (25-Aug-2002)
- Part 2, Wednesday (28-Aug-2002)
- Part 3, Wednesday (28-Aug-2002)
- Part 4, Wednesday Night (28/29-Aug-2002)
- Part 5, Thursday (29-Aug-2002)
- Part 6, Thursday (29-Aug-2002)
- Part 7, Thursday Evening (29-Aug-2002)
- Part 8, Thursday Evening (29-Aug-2002)
- Part 9, Thursday Night (29/30-Aug-2002)
- Part 10, Thursday Night (29/30-Aug-2002)
- Part 11, Thursday Night (29/30-Aug-2002)
- Part 12, Friday (30-Aug-2002)
- Part 13, Friday (30-Aug-2002)
- Part 14, Friday Evening (30-Aug-2002)
- Part 15, Friday Evening (30-Aug-2002)
- Part 16, Friday Evening (30-Aug-2002)
- Part 17, Friday Night (30/31-Aug-2002)
- Part 18, Friday Night (30/31-Aug-2002)
- Part 19, Saturday (31-Aug-2002)
- Part 20, Sunday (01-Sep-2002)
- Part 21, Sunday Night (01/02-Sep-2002)
- Part 22, Sunday Night (01/02-Sep-2002)
- Part 23, Monday (02-Sep-2002)
- Part 24, Monday (02-Sep-2002)
- Part 25, Monday Night Dead Dog (02/03-Sep-2002)
- Part 26, Tuesday, Going Home (03-Sep-2002)
- Debbie's Picture Gallery: Con Jose Part 27, L.A. in 2006 party (Aug/Sep-2002)